Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: It's a Swamp Thing

• Start Topic

Damn. I'm the one who wanted this show to do Batman/Catwoman, but this Catwoman just suuuuuuuuucks. Ugh. It's impossible to like them in this. And I like them in everything! But I don't know how they fucked up her character so badly. She's the only one on this show I kinda hate.

I'm not the biggest Harley fan either, but she was tolerable in this one. Frankly I think this show works best with Ivy as the central character.

Swamp Thing was funny. I liked him.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I think that everyone has gone mental this season. Ivy is too into restoring Gotham City, Swamp Thing goes full man-bun after his breakup, and Bruce Wayne is now extra clingy. Before that final bit with Frank (which could be dismissed as a red herring), I felt that maybe the making of A Hard Wayne's Gonna Fall may have broken him. I was expecting . . . hoping, even . . . that his behavior around Selina was an act. But nope . . . he got two Persian cats, named them after his dead parents, and dressed them in the outfits matching those they (the parents) were murdered in. You could lock Bruce in a room with Music Meister, and MM would not have been able to solve THAT.

As for Selina . . . yeah, she's blah. Before the "new52" reboot, Gotham City Sirens was a popular book starring Ivy, Harley and Selina, and I think that Selina doing her own thing might be a turn-off. But I get how she can be standoffish and a bitch . . . worse, she's not a HIGH-larious bitch. She's not like Nora getting too intimate too quickly with Swamp Thing.

• Like 1