Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Chapter Two: The Spirit Queen

• Start Topic

They all got messages from the Unknown caller, including "One bully down, five to go", and they didn't show them to the police or parents? Is it because if they would show it, the series would be over?  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, skotnikov said:

They all got messages from the Unknown caller, including "One bully down, five to go", and they didn't show them to the police or parents? Is it because if they would show it, the series would be over?  

Good point.  In the OG PLL they had secrets about themselves that ‘A’ knew, and that they didn’t want to get out, which is why they didn’t tell any adults about the texts.  Haven’t watched episode 3 yet, but didn’t think ep 1 had anything to do with a PLL type show, but ep 2 did better, I think. 

On 7/31/2022 at 3:20 AM, DigitalCount said:

They'd mentioned that Karen is the sheriff's daughter and thus going to the cops about her is a nonstarter.

(also, hi Whitney/EJ! I know he's done more since then but that's what I remember him from)

Thanks.  I did a rewatch over the weekend, before watching ep3, and I caught that this time around.