Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: As The World Falls Down

• Start Topic

I tried to feel bad for Spencer, I really did, but I just couldn't.

I knew she was going to kill the horse as soon as her son came on the scene, and when she did, I knew what happened to her father.

So, Newton is Thorn, and head of a company more powerful than the CIA? So why didn't he just take over OriGen on his own and get back his design?

What did he really need Faraday for? Because he needed Justin? And Justin wouldn't trust him because he was white? But then if it didn't matter if she knew the truth, why not just show her his blue alien face then? Why bring a drone over?

Are all drones only capable of dressing in dark human skin, and all adepts are only capable of putting on light human skin? Is that why he had to bring a drone to gain her trust? Or did it have to be this particular drone? Because he knew she'd trust Faraday, who's a decent guy and not Newton himself, who's a right dick?

So many questions and only 1 episode left.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bye Clay.

I knew Horrible Dad was a goner when he starting walking near the edge of a cliff. It's sad that Eddie still can't eat a normal amount of food. She needs a good therapist.

The torture stuff gave me 24 flashbacks.

Edited by marinw