Type keyword(s) to search

Toni: Oldest sister and original star

I did see that and thought to myself how much her niece looks like Towanda, but Towanda's kids are young.  Toni looks like she'd be pretty impossible to work for.  She seems like a perfectionist - quite picky and demanding.  I believe Towanda even said that in past seasons.  Folks probably don't want to work for her long.  Maybe only her family can put up with her.  

• Love 1

I did see that and thought to myself how much her niece looks like Towanda, but Towanda's kids are young.  Toni looks like she'd be pretty impossible to work for.  She seems like a perfectionist - quite picky and demanding.  I believe Towanda even said that in past seasons.  Folks probably don't want to work for her long.  Maybe only her family can put up with her.  

I agree. I think Toni has even mentioned that she is a perfectionist and that she is hard on assistants. Remember the season when she was trying out her new assistant and Towanda was explaining the job and how Toni likes things a certain way. Towanda was pulling her hair out worrying whether the assistant would live up to Toni's standards. I remember Toni even saying that she didn't want to ask or tell an assistant what she wants, they need to know it before she asks for it.  This niece is her brother's child.