Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Bucket List Goals

• Start Topic

I mean no one was actually shocked about Tristan, were they? I like the new format of the show it is less stilted therefor more interesting to me. I thought it was interesting to interpose Khloe's Good American stuff, where she seems to be genuinely happy to give other woman a chance in the spotlight, and how fun would that be? With the revelation at the end that Tristan went from the birthday party she threw for him straight to a hook up with a random. And he did some sort of deposition on it, knowing that it would be public record, knowing they were filming and still didn't give Khloe a heads up. I agree with Kourtney, that is next level messed up. 

This episode also continued the theme of how absolutely out of touch they are with reality that was cemented by Kris and Kylie's shopping trip, followed by Kourtney's revelation in front of a camera that her health consultant, whatever she is, recommended she drink Travis' *um and then now Kim's brand new private airplane. I mean I am enjoying their insane amounts of wealth but Jesus.