Type keyword(s) to search

New Cast for Summer House

APK
  • Start Topic

At one time, I appreciated Danielle’s appearances on Summer House. I believe she had a pleasant personality, however she(Danielle) now displays too much loyalty towards Lindsay. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, KLJ said:

I think Danielle being there is a good balance for Lindsay though since there are clearly two different girl groups.  

That’s true. Paige definitely has been a major influence on Mya and Ciara. Paige certainly stirred up Ciara’s attitude right before Ciara and Danielle had their dinner table confrontation.

I follow an instagram account that posed a similar question.  Although, it went off of the guys being generally o.k. but that it's the girls who need to be injected with some new blood.  The poll was would you rather see the group of Lindsay/Danielle or Amanda/Paige/Ciara/Mya stay?  The results really went for keeping Amanda/Paige/Ciara/Mya.  

There were polls too for the individual castmates that were just a general vote if you like them or not.  I don't think anyone was voted as being primarily disliked, most of the results seemed of the 70/30 variety (in favor of liking).  I think Lindsay's was the closest to 50/50.  But Andrea's was overwhelmingly in his favor!  Over a 90% approval rating!

What do we think about the guys?  Do they need to stay or go?  I'd like to move on from Carl and I don't think Alex contributed nearly enough of anything to be asked back.  

• Love 2

Get rid of Alex and bring in another guy but other than that I'm ok with everyone else staying.  I'm also ok with Craig and Austen being on the show.  They aren't there every single week but enuff so it keeps things interesting.

• Love 2

Time to turn the Paige & let her go to southern charm which I stopped watching several seasons back 

and See ya Ciara, don’t let the door hit ya where Austen split ya

Love Luke, but please pack your axe & go

• Love 2