Type keyword(s) to search

"I want the whole map.": Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Naked Tommy scenes!  

So Excited Reaction GIF

Um, outside of that, I'd like to see the Kate/JP/Darnell family unit.  I love Patricia Kalember and while Kate has been awful to Tommy I'd like to see if she can worm her way back into his good graces.

Although I hate her for killing Liliana, I'd like to see Claudia come into her own as a force (heh) to be reckoned with as the only female in the Flynn dynasty.

Finally, can we get some storyline for Paulie? 

• Love 1
On 4/18/2022 at 12:55 PM, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Naked Tommy scenes!  

So Excited Reaction GIF

Um, outside of that, I'd like to see the Kate/JP/Darnell family unit.  I love Patricia Kalember and while Kate has been awful to Tommy I'd like to see if she can worm her way back into his good graces.

Although I hate her for killing Liliana, I'd like to see Claudia come into her own as a force (heh) to be reckoned with as the only female in the Flynn dynasty.

Finally, can we get some storyline for Paulie? 

Yes. We need to get Tommy a good love interest so we can enjoy his physique. 

I also want someone to do something about Claudia’s makeup /shallowbus. Claudia COULD be a good character. Dahlia has potential and the chemist is still alive.