Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Babies and Fools

jewel21
  • Start Topic

With the pressure of school, Spencer and Olivia find themselves looking forward to a fun day together, but quickly find themselves in the middle of everyone's lives at home. Laura learns of some new information about the ongoing investigation that has Coop, Patience and Preach worried. Billy and Grace are at odds as to who is best for the job, and neither is ready to back down. Meanwhile, Layla assumes the worst when her dad tells her he is stepping away from his hectic life at the label.

Airdate: 03/21/2022

Seriously, show.  Stop banging on Coop for one second, PLEASE.

They must have gotten a new hair and makeup crew because everyone looks really good this season.  And Grace’s art show shoes were absolute fire.

• Love 1

I don't know why I didn't see the arrest coming, especially because I knew when Preach was in the clear with like 20 minutes left in the episode that they were going to have something bad happen at the end (as usual).  I hope that Laura can do something and that they don't feel the need to actually send Coop off to prison.  I'm guessing that Olivia will try to do a story about Coop, but hopefully she won't be too pushy if it could interfere with Laura trying to free Coop (not that this ever stopped Olivia before).  Maybe Coop will be okay, but the stress will lead to a split with Patience.

I liked the scene where Coop explained Mo's behavior to Amina, and that Amina was willing to listen.  I also snickered when Amina referred to Shawn's mom as "that old lady," even though I really shouldn't laugh because she's probably younger than me.

I wonder how long they will drag out Billy becoming principal, because obviously they wouldn't have he and Laura move to the old house for five minutes just to move back.

I don't think Layla/Jordan is really necessary.  Can't they just be friends, or does she have to date him and then be friendly exes like she is with Asher (and sort of Spencer) once they inevitably break up?  Layla is nicer than I am to automatically accept that J.P.'s new woman that he's dated a whole month is "the one."  I guess they couldn't have it be longer than that or else she might have been upset that he kept it a secret a long time.