Type keyword(s) to search

Anticipating The Lazarus Project: Deja vu?

• Start Topic

On 3/7/2022 at 9:22 PM, Cinnabon said:

Can we get a blurb about these shows when they’re posted as new? 

I second that request.  Even a one-sentence something, so when I click on the list I don't have to google everything on the long list, only those that would really interest me and for which I want more info. 

13 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Sorry, no can do. If we do it for one we'd have to do it for all, and as we aren't a tv guide but rather a forum for chatting about tv, that wouldn't be a wise use of our limited resources.

But you actually require people to give you a description of the TV series (exactly what they are asking for) when they submit a request to have TV Show thread created, you just chose not to include it when you create the Forum.

6 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

But you actually require people to give you a description of the TV series (exactly what they are asking for) when they submit a request to have TV Show thread created, you just chose not to include it when you create the Forum.

Yes, that's merely for categorisation purposes, and if we did it for forums we'd also need to do it for show topics. Which means it would have to become a requirement for mods and users to do so, which in turn would then require policing whenever it wasn't done. That's a whole hornet's nest I have no interest in kicking.