Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: X to the X

• Start Topic

Uber engineers develop new technology to help skirt their legal problems while working towards slaying the biggest giant yet: New York and the taxi commissions. Travis rewards the Uber team for their hard work with a blowout in Las Vegas, courting the unwanted attention of the press. Friction develops between Travis and Angie.

Original air date 2022.03.06

Started watching this because of JGL and my long time tv boyfriend, Kyle Chandler.   I knew nothing about the Uber founder, or the history of the company.  I have only used Uber twice, in 2 different cities, and both times sucked.  But I wanted to check it out mostly because of Kyle Chandler.  I don’t know if I will go further than this episode, despite my irrational crush on Kyle.  

I watched “Inventing Anna”, and I am currently watching “The Dropout”.  Both series are much better at telling stories of unlikeable people who did bad things than this shit show.  I HAAATTTE this Travis person. I loathe all of his frat bro douche bag boys club assholes.  I would rather give Anna Delvy my credit card while having Elizabeth Holmes personally test my blood than learn any more about Travis and his band of merry dickheads.

I hope the real Angie got out of this asswipe’s orbit and never looked back. 

Time to find old episodes of Friday Night Lights and Bloodline…

• LOL 2
  • Love 3