Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Episode 4

• Start Topic

OK...I just started watching this series a few days ago....I don't understand all the hate on here about it. I think it's quite good and I'm enjoying it. It sure as hell is better than anything on ABC, CBS or NBC. 

• Love 3

^  I've been watching too and although its not the best thing I've ever seen its amusing for a summer binge. My husband and I poke holes in plot points but keep watching which is the true test of if something is worth watching.

• Like 1

I just watched the fourth episode of the series and I'm more and more convinced that Andy is the stupidest, most immature and weakest character I've ever seen in a Netflix series.
I hope it improves in the future, because I'm finding it unbearable to see a 30-year-old adult behaving in such a silly way, I don't like her in the slightest. Her parents did a terrible job.