Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Surprise

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

I know, right? Unless I'm really, really sick, I don't want to eat breakfast in bed. Even on those occasions, it's generally soup in a cup - no elaborate set up on a tray. Too many possible mishaps, too awkward with the tray.

I think it's the thought that counts, that someone else has prepared your breakfast so you don't have to (Moms especially like on Mother's Day).  You can always appreciate the gesture and ask if the bearer of the breakfast doesn't mind if you eat at the table.  Of course, Maggie wasn't hungry she said.  I think the whole scene was a foreshadowing of her "rejecting" Cam.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

I think it's the thought that counts, that someone else has prepared your breakfast so you don't have to (Moms especially like on Mother's Day).  You can always appreciate the gesture and ask if the bearer of the breakfast doesn't mind if you eat at the table.  Of course, Maggie wasn't hungry she said.  I think the whole scene was a foreshadowing of her "rejecting" Cam.

True enough. I just never understood that particular gesture - if you want to make me breakfast, set up a nice place setting at the table, thank you.

• Love 3