Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Fish

Snazzy Daisy
  • Start Topic

What an eventful dinner!💥 

It’s awkward in the beginning, hilarious at times, a bit chaotic with wine spilling and the whole atmosphere turns chillier and darker towards the end. Love it! Nancy’s micro expressions coupled with Leanne’s dilated pupils and death stares, they are everything. The lighting and framing feel like a confession, to a certain extent.

Nancy says she has goosebumps but the arm shown isn’t hers, it’s too slim to be hers. Weird. Does she actually eat the foods that Sean prepares for her, with the hair and all? I wouldn’t want her to be my dinner guest, she’s kinda rude. Nancy sucks.

After being teased for so long so many times, I have stopped hoping for Dorothy to wake up from her Sleeping Beauty bubble. Let her be until the show is ready, for real.

I enjoy watching Dorothy’s emotional rollercoaster in this episode. She’s happy and bright (hat twinning with Jericho, gardening with Leanne), feeling concerned after watching the surveillance footage, witty and sarcastic during dinner, being shocked and confused after watching the GG finale. Kudos Lauren Ambrose! 👍🏻 

I appreciate that it doesn’t take multiple episodes for us to find out the truth about what happened in the park that night. But I do wonder how the homeless people dispose the 2 bodies so quickly and without a trace.

Leanne’s mannerism when she thanks the homeless guy for checking in on her, suddenly she’s acting a bit like a queen bee.

“I’m not scared anymore. I’m just not ready yet.” Errr ready for what Leanne, actually?

Leanne standing up to Sean, telling him “take the job Sean, it’ll be fine”. She is manipulative and controlling, a puppet master. She hates the bond between Sean and Nancy, gets rid of her, then she becomes his new handler.

“God didn’t bring back Jericho.”

“Then who did?” 

If not god, then who? Leanne? Satan?

Notice the (lamp) shadow on Leanne’s head, devil horns? 🤔

8D272F36-2904-4E3B-BEFC-74D433F4312A.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Love 1

Did anyone think Sean seemed to be weird at times during the episode?  In the beginning he was indistinctly praying a bit like he was in a trance.  There were also a couple of strange jump cuts where he suddenly sees Dorothy (such as the one with the face cream) as if he was coming out of a trace/waking up.  Maybe Nancy really is with the cult and drawing Sean in?  Maybe he's feeling Leanne's mental manipulation?

• Love 1

Tied with “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf” for worst dinner party ever! 😆 Who brings screw cap wine to a gourmet chef’s dinner party? 🤦‍♀️

Wow, the homeless kids saved Leanne.

Edited by LittleIggy
On 2/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, LittleIggy said:

Tied with “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf” for worst dinner party ever! 😆 Who brings screw cap wine to a gourmet chef’s dinner party? 🤦‍♀️

Wow, the homeless kids saved Leanne.

I bet she becomes one of them.  She has to leave to try and save others from the cult