Type keyword(s) to search

Jonah or "So You Enjoy Having Sex & You Like to Travel?"

radishcake
  • Start Topic

The best put down of Jonah ever was Catherine describing him as "the guy with the police sketch face of a rapist". Because I can see what she means, in that Timothy Simons does have an oddly put together face (as he admits himself on the season 1 DVD commentary for the episode).

And also Amy's contemptuous suggestion that he should "go up and screw a pillow, the room's paid for".

Then there was Kent saying, "he's an idiot. I'm surprised he gets to work without being hit by a car or punched in the mouth."

• Love 2

And a new one for Jonah, from Amy:

"Jonah, what's the point? You don't show up in photographs".

This is why Jonah must never leave the show, and why he'll end up getting his job back. He unites the Veep's staff in their complete contempt for him, and I love seeing them actually enjoy each other's digs, instead of being the butt of them.

• Love 1

New subtitle for this thread: "unstable piece of human scaffolding". God, they love cracking jokes about Jonad's appearance, don't they?

He's so pathetic without his West Wing cred, though. I almost feel sorry for him. But then I remember why he's such an ass, and hope he ends up getting sued for spreading baseless gossip.

Ryantology? Jesus, what a dork.

Because this deserves to be preserved in the Jonah thread. Thanks to Muffyn, for compiling and posting this list from Testimony (S04, EP 09):

My love of Jonah insults knows no bounds.  Notes from the Jonad files:

“Jraq, Jizzy Gillespie, Jack and the Giant Jackoff, Gaylien, Tinkerballs, Wadzilla, One Erection”
“The Pointless Giant, The 60 Foot Virgin, Jimpanzee, Jonah Ono, Hagrid’s Nutsack, Scrotum Pole, Transgenderformers, 12 Years a Slave to Jerking Off, Benedict CumInHisOwnHand, Guyscraper, The Cloud Botherer, Supercalifragilisticexbialidickcheese, Teenage Mutant Ninja Asshole, Spewbacca”