Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Workaholic / S02:E07: The Whole Enchilada

Mr. Sparkle
  • Start Topic

Monday, January 24th

Workaholic - Mika finds herself at odds with Kenan, Pam and Tami when they accuse her of being a workaholic. Gary unintentionally meets a woman that he really likes and struggles with how to tell her.

The Whole Enchilada - Kenan has doubts about introducing his secret girlfriend, Janay, to his family. Pam pursues a new business opportunity with Gary, but her competitive nature gets in the way of her own success.

I think Kimrie Lewis (Mika) must be an AKA in real life.  Nobody came for her like they did for Amanda Seales on Insecure and Amanda didn't even Skee-wee.

I really enjoy Mika and how they are developing her character.  Seeing her as the driven work-a-holic she is was fun.  But it further solidified my dislike of Pam. 

On 1/25/2022 at 11:16 PM, possibilities said:

Janay is too good to be true. I'm waiting to find out what her deal is. 

Well so far she is too nice.  No way in hell I would take Kenan back after first telling me he wants to be on the down low with me and then doing an in-person face-to-face version of ghosting.  Just no. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Well so far she is too nice.  No way in hell I would take Kenan back after first telling me he wants to be on the down low with me and then doing an in-person face-to-face version of ghosting.  Just no. 

I agree. Also, her all in attitude about his kids is a bit surprising. Who is she? Not that someone couldn't get interested in a person with kids, but she seems oddly devoid of her own life and backstory. She's gorgeous, she's fun, she's smart, she's employed, she seems to have it all together... so why is she single? And if she wanted kids, you'd think she might have them already. I'm just waiting to find out what is really going on because otherwise the writing for her character is way too thin, and completely inexplicable.

• Love 1