Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Travel Agent

• Start Topic

Jules and the girls have been trapped inside for over a year, and it’s finally time for them to reenter the world. When they attend a 30 Under 30 Party, they are forced to reflect on their upcoming birthdays, career changes, and unfulfilled life goals.

Airs February 11th.

I was a little worried, but this was actually fairly funny. I was thinking that this would the girls always winning and I think that that will be the case. The girls seem to be failing upward and everyone will have a happy ending. 

I just finished all 10 episodes, but figured I'd put this here...  Don't worry, no spoilers, just general thoughts...

If you just finished the first episode and are wondering whether to bother with the rest, my opinion is a no, don't bother.  It's not that it was horrible, it was just very meh.  I really liked the first season, I like Kat Demmings and the other actors (mostly), but I was just bored with this whole season.  There were a few really funny moments, and the tone was generally positive, and there isn't anything specifically bad I can say, but...  meh. 

It's not a shock to me that these episodes have been up for 3 weeks and there's barely a comment on this thread.  Just, meh.

5 hours ago, chaifan said:

It's not a shock to me that these episodes have been up for 3 weeks and there's barely a comment on this thread.  Just, meh.

The first season ep threads have barely any posts as well. The show either just isn't that popular here and/or it doesn't exactly lend itself to much discussion.

Kat's wig is distracting.  I just keep looking at it.  But I still have high hopes for the season.

I don't know why they needed one.  Her natural hair is beautiful.

This is what I mean from the show:

image (2).jpeg

This I assume is natural.  It at least looks very good.

84a_katdenningscollage.jpeg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay