Type keyword(s) to search

Can I Tempt You: Media

• Start Topic

I binged this over two nights and wasn’t expecting much out of it, but I really ended up enjoying it. The ending sets it up for a season two which I would love.

Madeleine Arthur, who played Mae,  has the creepy children of the corn vibe down. She was pretty terrifying to me. Really, all the younger actors were phenomenal and the little girl playing Dani had a great singing voice. (I’m assuming that’s her)

• Love 1

Yes, the actress that plays Mae is so creepy. I keep waiting for her to stab one of the other kids in the house. 
Im liking that Netflix continues casting hot detectives on their shows so I have some eye candy. 
Wondering about all the unnecessary drama with hubby and trying to sell the house he built. Wouldn’t people be clambering to buy a house that beautiful, or is there no market for houses that massive in their small town?