Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Death Comes to Paymart

• Start Topic

Cornered, the survivors seek any refuge, ultimately taking help from mysterious armed strangers. Paula attempts to make amends with Luke before time runs out, while Amy finally confronts her father after all these years.

Premiere Date: December 10, 2021   SYFY
Day-of-the-Dead-S1x08-McDermott-seems-to

nup_195639_00513.jpg

day-of-the-dead.jpg

Wow, surprised they killed Jai. Why is the drilling foreman ordering the mercenaries around? You would think they would have their own command structure. Although I guess it's possible all of the bosses are either dead or bugged out. Who killed the mayoral candidate? The Bride's, btw great job changing to sneakers, Father? 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:59 PM, ZoqFotPik said:

Wow, surprised they killed Jai.

So was I and I'm not happy to lose him.  At least he did actually save everyone.  It's possible that when the ex-Marine finally broke in they would have lived anyway but at least we saw them recovering after Jai knocked out the vent.  It was kind of emotional.

The bride had some anger issues around her dad, lol.   The sequence with the police officer and the sister was dramatic.  Who DID knock down the mayoral candidate?  It couldn't have been Zombie Dad because he would have eaten him.  Maybe it was the sister and she's good at faking out.   Is it obvious I don't know a lot of these people's names??  

Mortician's zombie hand is very entertaining.  And hey, it's Trent!  Now we know what happened to him.

It is odd that the mercenary soldiers are following that dipshit.  Are they so desperate for leadership?

Gotta say, I am enjoying the show.  Season finale this week!  I hope it's renewed.

13 hours ago, raven said:

Is it obvious I don't know a lot of these people's names??  

Let's see, there's:

Cam - aka Cargo Shorts

Luke - The Mayor's son

Trey - The Mayor's husband - Dead

Jai - the Doctor - Dead

Blackwood - ex military, Native American, worked at the fracking site

Lazlo - Mortician Lady's boss - Dead

Nicole - The Mayor's assistant and Trey's lover - Dead

Trent - Luke's friend

I think those are the only ones I can name. Then there's:

The Mayor, Cam's Dad, Mortician Lady, Chief of Police, Bride, Bride's Dad, Bride's Best Friend, Fracking Foreman, Mayoral Candidate, Pee Paw's Grandson, Tree Branch Sister, And Fracking Doctor.