Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Forest of the Damned

raven
  • Start Topic

The show is kind of boring, they spend way too long doing way too little.

Sarah Blackwood was the only person I was rooting for. So why is she shooting humans? Just call the cops and tell them where Cam's father is and you don't have any other obligations. I think they are trying to make me stop caring about her.

I thought it was funny when Shawn slapped Dr. Jai Fisher for spouting all the Zombie crap instead of wanting to get married.

The Definition of White Privilege is when a white kid can walk into a Police Station covered from head to toe in blood and nobody asks him any questions or even looks twice at him. He even has the audacity to wash all the evidence away in the Police restroom.

This show would be much better if it was funnier.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

The show is kind of boring, they spend way too long doing way too little.

The Definition of White Privilege is when a white kid can walk into a Police Station covered from head to toe in blood and nobody asks him any questions or even looks twice at him. He even has the audacity to wash all the evidence away in the Police restroom.

This show would be much better if it was funnier.

I had to shut it off and go to sleep because it was really dragging. 

Bloody white kid is the son of the detective who had his finger bitten off so that may be why they kind of let it slide. 

I miss Z Nation.   This show does seem to have a bit of humor but it's not really jelling for me.   And really the only Romero connection is zombies and character names.   I'm actually getting more of a Stephen King/Pet Sematary vibe. 

• Love 2

I do hope we get a backstory about the nefarious fracking company. I mean, why send a suit with a medical/biology or whatever background rather than a petrochemical engineering or geology background to troubleshoot? Did some higher-up have ulterior motives for drilling at this particular site?