Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot

I'm intrigued. I haven't seen "The Returned," so it sounds like that may be a plus, I'm not colored by that experience. Frances Fisher and Kurtwood Smith were great in the pilot. Always love seeing Matt Craven get some work, and the role he is playing is exactly the type I'm a sucker for. And I always enjoy Omar Epps. I thought he did a good job, and as Matt said in his piece, pilots are hard.

Again, I think from all I've read around the web, it's a plus for me that I'm going into this fairly blind. Now, to avoid all the reviews of "The Returned..."

Bravo. This show is wonderful. The best part of the show is the acting of Jacob's parents. I actually feel the emotions of what they are experiencing, kudos to the actors themselves for that. I am going to start the second episode, but I hope it's as great as the pilot is.

I just watched the pilot. I was reluctant to do so because it sounded like a rip off of The 4400, but a student convinced me to give it a try. Kurtwood Smith, Frances Fisher and Omar Epps have convinced me to keep watching.