Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Fresh as a Daisy

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

I have to admit that Ray is starting to grow on me this season. He is more like able in trying to build his life back up. 

Could have done without Luis Guzman’s ass. 

Starting to worry about Jackie. I honestly think see is going to make Ray’s mistakes in a lot shorter time. She is sleeping with her partner who also slept with Ray. I have a feeling that this won’t end well and also I bet she is going to sleep with her CI, Junior’s girl. 

• Love 3
On 11/6/2021 at 11:54 AM, ybrik said:

I have to admit that Ray is starting to grow on me this season. He is more like able in trying to build his life back up. 

Could have done without Luis Guzman’s ass. 

Starting to worry about Jackie. I honestly think see is going to make Ray’s mistakes in a lot shorter time. She is sleeping with her partner who also slept with Ray. I have a feeling that this won’t end well and also I bet she is going to sleep with her CI, Junior’s girl. 

My mom reminded me that Jackie is an addict in recovery. She can’t drink any more so I guess she’s getting her thrill somewhere else. 

• Love 1