Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Dinner Party

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Until they said it out loud, I didn't even think about why the dinner party would mean so much to the ghosts, and I hope that Sam and Jay can set aside a day of the week for "their" dinner where the ghosts can be invited too. Telling Jay beforehand that the ghosts will be joining them, of course :) Maybe if the ghosts got that scheduled time with Sam (and Jay) they wouldn't hound her so much on regular days and then there wouldn't even be any need for a ghost representative! 

Aw, I love that idea :). I liked the reveal of why they were so eager to attend this party, too. So much they missed out on by dying when they did, and lord knows their days were often so boring before Sam and Jay showed up, so of course they'd want to join in on the fun when and where they could. 

And the beginning-and-end bookmarks of Jay getting annoyed at the ghosts for telling on him for eating all the Oreos and cupcakes is awesome. Trevor better not be spying on Sam in the shower!

Oh, yeah, I think he knows that despite being a ghost, if he dared try that with Sam, he'd come to regret it somehow :D. He may be a bit of a sleaze, but he's not THAT bad a sleaze!

And LOL, yeah, poor Jay not being able to do anything without the ghosts telling Sam about it :p. He just wants to eat his food in peace XD!

• Like 1