Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E01: Krystal

shantown
  • Start Topic

Krystal lives out her dream of getting married and dedicating her life to two young sons, but the effects of growing up in a dysfunctional family, along with the death of her father, turn Krystal into an alcohol, heroin, meth and fentanyl addict

Airs 10/18/21 (10:01-11:04pm) on A&E

Color me shocked that Krystal stayed in rehab for 79 days. She didn’t seem that happy or hopeful, but after all that trauma, maybe it’s a better sign that she’s not just on a pink cloud. I wonder where the other 3 (?) siblings are.

Mom was in rough shape. Eight kids and a cop husband who was only home on the weekends? That would drive anyone to drink. What a shame that she can’t imagine sobriety for herself. You know if she’d shown up to the intervention, they’d have offered her three months at a fancy desert rehab, too. 

• Love 2

Yay Ken! 

Damn, I can barely get up after one bottle of wine, she's headed out to spend the day with her sons after alcohol poisoning and an all night trip to the ER! 

Seemed to have a "happy" ending, but for some reason, I'm still nervous for her. Hope she makes better choices in the men's department.

• Love 5