Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Espionage

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

TAC’s defense strategy for a client on trial for going public with classified governments under the Espionage Act is compromised when Bull experiences emotional turmoil following his daughter’s kidnapping. As Bull grows increasingly agitated, the team faces a difficult time in court when federal law leaves them unable to tell jurors their client’s motive for leaking the sensitive information.

This was a good episode and a vast improvement over last week. I wished the questions they had asked the jury would have been less obvious. I liked it when they went for the oddball stuff like showing them a painting or asking questions that appeared to have nothing to do with the case.

Bull and Izzy need couples therapy. Bull also needs one on one therapy. Seeing his sessions would be fantastic. At first they wouldn't go well at all, but they would be entertaining to watch. 

• Love 1

This comment isn't about the Case of the Week; that was fine. I'm here about the Very Big Apology that Bull owes to his staff. Yes, they were understanding, but they shouldn't have had to endure that nonsense. Bull was rightfully angry, but he needs to work on those issues at home. His employees are not his punching bags. 

• Love 1

I find the acting in general on this show to be really bad. It's like watching a rehearsal or a play where the actors just wait to deliver lines. Weatherly's PTSD breakdown in particular was poorly done. Good to see Chunk wearing grown up clothes though.

• Love 2