Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Same As It Ever Was

secnarf
  • Start Topic

23 hours ago, possibilities said:

I like to binge shows. I'm too tired to do much lately, so this is an absorbing distraction. I find that I experience shows differently when I binge them vs when I wait a week or more between episodes. Some shows seem better, others worse. 

Well I hope that you feel less tired soon.

What are you planning on watching next, and do you enjoy the worst doctor posts? Or are they a "it was probably better when it was airing week to week" thing?

(edited)

I haven't decided what to watch next. It will depend on my mood, I guess.

I do enjoy the "worst doctor" posts. I don't hate the show as much as most of the people who've posted in the forum, but I can't say the criticisms offered are unfair, either. There are things I like about the show, despite its flaws. I'm enjoying watching it, even though I do notice and get irritated by some of the same things people have complained about.

Thank you for thee good wishes for my health.

Edited by possibilities
22 hours ago, possibilities said:

I haven't decided what to watch next. It will depend on my mood, I guess.

I do enjoy the "worst doctor" posts. I don't hate the show as much as most of the people who've posted in the forum, but I can't say the criticisms offered are unfair, either. There are things I like about the show, despite its flaws. I'm enjoying watching it, even though I do notice and get irritated by some of the same things people have complained about.

Thank you for thee good wishes for my health.

If you need to talk health - I think I posted a bit about my health here. I've been disabled since birth (mild cerebral palsy, motor skill issues, autism) and acquired some along the way (epilepsy and a super rare chronic cancer)

There are definitely things to like about the show, but watching the slow decline of it was rough

• Thanks 1