Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E03: The Blind Auditions, Part 3

• Start Topic

I thought there were some better singers this episode.  The woman who sang "Sweet Thing" was very good and very polished, but she probably won't last long.  The voters don't seem to support many singers who have a lot of previous experience.  I was surprised that Kelly said she'd never heard that song.

I also really liked the woman who sang "Rocket Man".  She might be unique enough to do OK.  Fiddle Boy was pretty good - he'll probably win because Team Blake, country, young, cute, plays an instrument.

The coaches' banter continued to be over the top.  I have to admit that I did laugh when Ariana said, "But where will I go for Christmas?".

• Love 2

Oh no…..another good one from NC.  I get sucked in almost every season, because I want contestants from my state to do well.  John and Kelly really liked her.  I think she’ll do well with John.  Sad story about her sister.  

On 9/28/2021 at 11:54 AM, TrueBlue said:

I have to admit that I did laugh when Ariana said, "But where will I go for Christmas?".

That was funny. And when she almost wiped out in her fluffy slippers and Blake cracked up. Not even sure if that was this episode. Anyway I'm enjoying her addition to the panel. Maybe it's because I'm older than her fan base so I really don't have any invested opinions of her. I find her critiquing is smart and not just the same repeated stuff. Kelly said to one of the contestants who had a great voice btw but didn't make it something like I was waiting to hear space. Like what does that even mean?? And I love Kelly.