Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E00: Halfway Through Houston

• Start Topic

First and foremost, they need a man on this “expert panel” who could add a different perspective. I was shocked when all of the panelists were on the same page regarding Michaela and Zach. They seemed to fully exonerate Michaela and placed all of the problems in that relationship on him. Huh??? I know Zach isn’t perfect but come on…at least one person should have seen that there is another side there. Michaela has a rather short fuse and exhibits some pretty extreme over reactions, which is tough to live with. Getting over that hurdle sounds like it might be even harder for Zach given that he’s had bad relationships with similarly explosive women before. I don’t think it’s fair for Michaela (or Dr Viv) to get frustrated at Zach for not fully accepting her apology and returning to “normal” on her timeline. An apology is not a get out of jail free card, it’s just a starting point toward relationship recovery. And sometimes an apology just isn’t enough, especially if there is a repetitive pattern of this troubling behavior, which seems to be the case here. Time will tell.

Regardless, producers, please add a man to the panel mix (other than Kevin…he lost me for good when he continued to slam Jake in favor of Hailey in this episode - seriously???? That was last season - let it go!!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Are you kidding me -he brought up Jake/Haley again???? I had really liked Kevin in past seasons and thought he did a good job at facilitating the reunion shows, but after the last one, I am through with him. What happened to being an impartial moderator? No one cares what his opinion is (or any of these people on the panel). I didn't watch it and get really annoyed at all these filler episodes. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Are you kidding me -he brought up Jake/Haley again???? I had really liked Kevin in past seasons and thought he did a good job at facilitating the reunion shows, but after the last one, I am through with him. What happened to being an impartial moderator? No one cares what his opinion is (or any of these people on the panel). I didn't watch it and get really annoyed at all these filler episodes. 

Remind me how he acted at the last reunion show?  I have a terrible memory.  

9 hours ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

Remind me how he acted at the last reunion show?  I have a terrible memory.  

He was completely Team Haley and kept making it look like the problem was all Jake, encouraging Haley to talk about how bad the one-time sex was. It was inappropriate, given his role as FACILITATOR/MODERATOR and he has mentioned how wonderful Haley is numerous times. He also kept saying how amazing Paige was, when she was the idiot who kept going back to the jerk. Up until that last season, he did seem to be pretty much Switzerland. That's all over now. 

• Love 4