Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E21: First in Line

• Start Topic

When processors shut down due to outbreaks, Sig bets he can zero in on a rare "crab highway" before there's no place to deliver. Josh and Casey race to deliver live crab after their pump fails, while Harley risks shipwreck to be first to enter St. Paul.

I wished they had a bit more coverage of the Summer Bay incident. That looked like the closest a DC boat has come to capsizing. Maybe they thought Wild Bill had already gone through too much? It's crazy how much bad stuff happened to that boat this season. 

• Love 2

When I think of all the times my jaw dropped over scenes in earlier seasons, it makes me realize how jaded I've become over the years to the waves/danger. Boy, was that harrowing!  

I'm curious about one thing, however - I understand everything coming loose in the galley, in their cabins, etc.  But they appeared to be shoveling up piles and piles of trash on deck. Do they keep the ship's trash in a container on deck (that would make sense) and it tipped?  I never thought about what they do with two weeks' worth of garbage, but I guess they would have to store it!