Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: The Compass

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Loved the compass.. And some back-story on Paris... Welp see ya jerlamarel... You were kind if a douche, but also kinda cool... Hopefully oloman gets some help from someone... Maybe wren will see what's happening and knowing he's haniwa's  half-brother help him when she finally rebels against edo

• Love 2

I was shocked that they wrapped up Jerlamerel‘s involvement in the story so quickly, I thought he’d become an antagonist seeking vengeance against Baba Voss, and that his drive for medical treatment that would restore his sight would lead to uncovering old technologies or something, but I guess not.  Now that the show has introduced Wren and past emergences of sighted people, he isn’t so unique or significant to the story — but somehow I felt that wrapped things up a little too fast.  Oh well.

I like the new bodyguards and Paris backstory. Interesting that the sighted people rapidly moved from outcasts to pawns in an arms race.

• Like 1
  • Love 2