Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Brothers and Sisters

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Still here, watching this show.  Was nice that it’s back though this episode wasn’t especially gripping.  Nevertheless I do like that Tom Misson has been added to the show along with David Bautista.  I also like the reveal that there are people who do not seem to be related to Jerlamerel who have sight — I was worried that things might get very creepily incesty after the end of the last season.  Just a vibe and of course this show still might, but anyway, it’s interesting that Jerlamerel is not quite as unique as we (and he) previously thought.  The opening credits clearly suggest returning/gaining sight so if will be interesting to see where this goes this season.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, lawless said:

I think so — but her existence suggests that there could be others other than the progeny of Jerlamerel, which is interesting.

Could be.. But she may just be the female jerlamarel... So that sight isn't just in one bloodline... It took about 200 years for jerlamarel to show up.. Prob only 25 or so before wren appeared... 

• Love 1