Type keyword(s) to search

The Anticipation is Force(ful)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

This is the book I've been looking forward to the most. Tommy running the Chicago streets? Aw yeah.

It should be good!

On 11/12/2021 at 9:03 AM, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I'ma have to get Starz now on Xfinity, 'cause there's NO WAY IN HELL I'm missing Tommy's sexy ass!!

It might be cheaper to get it streaming (via Amazon) if you just want the one channel. Glad you will be around for our discussions.

17 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

It might be cheaper to get it streaming (via Amazon) if you just want the one channel. Glad you will be around for our discussions.

Thanks for the heads up, but I've been missing my Starz....hate that it was taken from me in the first place.

35 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Thanks for the heads up, but I've been missing my Starz....hate that it was taken from me in the first place.

No I meant that Starz, the channel, would likely be cheaper for you to get streaming via Amazon than adding it onto your xfinity package. I am sorry it was taken from you though!

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

What's Amazon got to do with Starz?  Wouldn't Starz have their own streaming thingy?

(I can cook and clean, but don't ask me about anything electronics, lol!)

To keep this on topic regarding the show- you can subscribe to certain channels via Amazon Prime. I went to streaming only in the fall, my Mom still has cable, but because I have Starz via streaming, and HBO Max, she got rid of her premium channels and has a profile on my account, it was far cheaper than her paying twice since we normally watch these Starz shows like Power together since the pandemic began. I pay $9.80 per month for Starz via Amazon Prime- my Mom was paying $15 per month for the same channel through cable. 

If you have more questions please feel free to PM me.

I’m just starting this now. Although the Tommy actor’s character on Ozark is going to stick in my mind. It was such a pitiful character. I hope it doesn’t ruin this for me. :(