Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Plaxico Burress / DJ Paul

In the third-season finale, the wife of NFL player Plaxico Burress leaves her two jobs and busy domestic household in the New Jersey suburbs and swaps places with DJ Paul's fiancée, who keeps late hours with a party-filled lifestyle in Las Vegas.

This one was dull and very predictable. I remember the rapper winning an Oscar for his song a few years back because my ''What THA...?!" could be heard down the street, I'm sure.  Didn't know his name, though.  And I remembered something about a football player shooting himself with his own gun while going into a nightclub and going to jail, so I guess I'd have to say I've 'heard' of both of them.  Scraping the bottom of the barrel, Show.

I thought the football player just really seemed checked out from life.  He seemed to have no interaction with his kids and spent most of his time down in his mancave.  The kids were so young I wonder if he doesn't even know them well, or bonded with them, if he was in prison for 21 months...  He seemed like a nice guy, but maybe depressed?  Nice looking but something in his eyes made me think all is not well in his world now that football is in his past.  And I thought the rapper's son was excited about going to college, but in the ending they stated he was going for auditions, so it sounds like he may not be.  Whatever, I got through it.  I like the Celebrity Wifeswaps mainly because I like to see what their homes are like-- guilty pleasure ;)

• Love 1

Watched this one yesterday on demand. Thought the football player's wife was extremely uncomfortable the whole time. The rapper &family were good sports about the rules change but the follow-up notes were so discouraging: they're partying harder than before and Nautical is still playing video games and going to auditions. Where's that work ethic and breaks that his dad was talking about.

On the other hand' the Vegas fiancee seemed to have a positive influence in the lives of the football player. Maybe he'd just needed to be challenged a bit to participate in his children's lives and activities. Building the tent, sharing burnt cookies, going to swimming lessons ... All good. And Mrs. Football Player seemed to totally approve the changes.

• Love 1