Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

• Start Topic

A nonfraternization policy is issued to hospital staff in the wake of a complaint, leading the couples to worry about their relationships. Meanwhile, Emma and Owen discuss the future; and Richard asks the residents to research an atypical cancer case.

I really liked the fake out break up from Alex and Jo (I just had to look up her name, that's pathetic, I've realized I only know about half the names on this show and I've been watching it since it started). I'm sick of Dr. Murphy, I'm hoping she goes full on psycho so we can at least have an interesting plot from her, I'm also sad that Dr. Ross came back because he bugs me. I'm still mad at him for sending Brooks to her death. I love Tina Majorino.

• Love 1

Oh don't worry, I often hate watch it also. I've turned around to liking it again for the moment, but that will likely change soon because, well, it's Grey's Anatomy, it can't help it.

I dont understand why these people keep hunting each other down at work for a little sumpin sumpin! It's work. where you do to support your life, not a place for hidden romps in closets, behind supply shelves, I can not imagine a day at work where im looking for a place to shag my partner!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I started watching from season 1 at the beginning of the pandemic, and just now reached the point where there are Primetimer episode threads!  So excited to read these 8 year old comments!  :-)

• LOL 1