Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Grand Finale

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Now that there are so many other non-US versions, it's worth the money if you love Drag Race. There are 2 seasons for the UK (plus 1 season of God Shave the Queens showing the S1 girls on tour which was super fun), 1 for Canada, 1 for the Netherlands, and 2 seasons for Thailand, all of which have already aired. The two new shows coming up are Spain and Australia. You also get access to Werq the World, which follows the queens on the official tour.

I agree. There's so much content on there right now and the price is right.

• Love 1
On 4/28/2021 at 9:04 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Now that there are so many other non-US versions, it's worth the money if you love Drag Race. There are 2 seasons for the UK (plus 1 season of God Shave the Queens showing the S1 girls on tour which was super fun), 1 for Canada, 1 for the Netherlands, and 2 seasons for Thailand, all of which have already aired. The two new shows coming up are Spain and Australia. You also get access to Werq the World, which follows the queens on the official tour.

I do heart Drag Race so yes, I think I'm gonna cave & sign up for it. I've only seen seasons 1 of UK & Canada, nothing else. Thank you all for convincing me! Now I just need to find some time to start watching everything I missed. 😀