Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Chapter Six: Hieracium Snowdoniense

• Start Topic

Ugh, this YA bullshit is really getting to me. Like Bea didn't know the dude she was banging was rich and probably high born. That has been clear from the beginning and was even source for conflict in the first few episodes. Now that she knows just how high born he is, it's suddenly a huge betrayel and treated like he was lying to her. I mean, seriously...

Interesting to see Anna Maxwell Martin go all Victor Frankenstein here after seeing her play Mary Shelley in The Frankenstein Chronicles. 

This show needs to find an aesthetic and stick to it. We’ve got Sherlock looking like Season 2 Umbrella Academy Klaus, hypnotic singers styled like pre-Y2K prom queens, Evil Colonel Saunders from America, genderfluid teens in 1950s face veils, all crammed in with Looks Like Victorian With Crazier Fabric Patterns. I can’t tell if we’re in an alternate timeline of a fever dream.