Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Dickscovery

• Start Topic

This show is kind of putting me in mind of a more adult version of Faking It. Which is not a bad thing.

As soon as Naomi was talking about the birthmark next to the dick, I knew what was going to happen, but it was still hilarious when it did. What a way to find out! Even better than the very similar revelation on S3 of Elite.

Sam knows how to get through to Chester, but I hope it's going to stay within boundaries. Chester obviously has a crush, but it would be nice if it just stayed that.

Greta is a good counterpoint to the other teens - she has such a sweet shyness to her.

I'm interested to learn more about Arianna. It seems like the stuff she says might be a bit of a reaction to her extremely earnest sister. I thought initially the videos she was making of herself pretending to freak out were intended for social media, and learning she intended them for her dads instead was a bit dark. Chester was so upset that his grandmother would be worried about the lockdown, and here's Arianna wanting to make them as upset as possible.

• Love 2
On 6/28/2021 at 9:40 PM, Black Knight said:

As soon as Naomi was talking about the birthmark next to the dick, I knew what was going to happen, but it was still hilarious when it did. What a way to find out! Even better than the very similar revelation on S3 of Elite.

I could see that coming a mile away. The kids are twins right?(not just siblings)