Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E20: Vicky McClure, Adrian Dunbar, Daisy Ridley, Bryan Cranston, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Imelda May

• Start Topic

Joining Graham tonight: Line of Duty stars Vicky McClure and Adrian Dunbar, talking about the hotly awaited sixth series; Star Wars star Daisy Ridley, in sci-fi adventure Chaos Walking; Breaking Bad actor Bryan Cranston, returning as a New Orleans judge in the drama Your Honor; and Brit star Chiwetel Ejiofor, in romantic comedy heist Locked Down. With music from Imelda May, who performs Made to Love

Yet another subdued suit on Graham. Has the pandemic crushed his style?

Daisy Ridley's hair was bananas. Her story about Barbra Streisand was very funny. I don't think I'd believe I was hanging out with Babs, either!

Vicky McClure could be Emma Thompson's sister. (I know Emma already has one.)

I'm finding the music guests during this batch of episodes to be pretty great. Usually I'm lukewarm at best, but I haven't thought anyone was terrible.