Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: The Bleeding Heart

paigow
  • Start Topic

Mid-Season Premiere: Mar 7 /21

While Alfred and Daveboy run one last job for Gully in order to buy tickets to America, tensions ratchet up at Raven Union HQ between Harwood and his lieutenants.

Alfred is certainly in a different place this epiosde; robbing a venue, cheating on his girlfriend and getting thrown out by his Mum. I hope there is some redemption for him this season that helps the transition to Gotham with the Wayne's.

I didn’t realize the singer was supposed to be Alfred’s girlfriend until this episode. Ok then.

Heh, Martha is bound and determined to keep Thomas from using the R-word (relationship). Similar conversation as in the premiere, “This isn’t a relationship, it’s sex four times.” Although I do have to agree with Thomas. He’s sleeping over and they’re canoodling and drinking bad coffee in the morning. Seems like a relationship to me.

• Love 1

Oh, show I am so happy you are back. God I love the sheer insanity that is "Pennyworth." Yeah who didn't see the whole "Alfie sleeping with Gully's wife" thing coming (hee).

Yeah, that's going to end well. Dude, you just cuckholded Mark freaking Antony. Expect a little drama next week.

Edited by Philbert
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Philbert said:

Yeah, that's going to end well. Dude, you just cuckholded Mark freaking Antony. Expect a little drama next week.

Alfie might get lucky and only have to deal with the douchebag from The Following ...

• LOL 1