Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Corn Crazy

Michael visits Dr. Sarah to see if she can help with his twisted toes; Robyn has corns on her feet and hopes Dr. Brad can cut them out so she'll be able to walk pain free again; Richard sees Dr. Ebonie for issues related to his missing big toe.

Airs 3/1.

ETA: Sorry this wasn't posted earlier!

Footnotes can also go here.

I didn't understand why the diabetic guy had to have the 2nd toe amputated. It looked exactly like the ones on the guy whose toes were all going in different directions, which they corrected with a lot of surgery and pins. I would think it would be even more important to save/fix a toe when the patient had already lost one, but what do I know.

Anyway, at least diabetic guy didn't have an open wound anymore. The twisty toes guy's foot looked really, really good.

• Love 1

My opinion about Dr. Ebonie is that she is quick to amputate. If I needed a foot doctor I would NOT go to her. I also thought that the diabetic man with his big toe gone, should not have had the other toe removed; why not use the same procedure as the crooked toe guy....there are ways to straighten out the toes. I'm sorry he lost another toe which seemed unnecessary.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

My opinion about Dr. Ebonie is that she is quick to amputate.

Yeah, that's my take on her, too.  She's very photogenic, but I don't think this reality show exposure is going to do her medical reputation much good. Maybe if she gave more convincing explanations as to why she needs to amputate?

• Love 2