Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E10: A Clockwork Amber

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

Did the title of this thread change?

I wound up checking my cable system, and it’s been changed there as well. “A Clockwork Amber” doesn’t really work, but in retrospect, “Amber Alert” shouldn’t have been considered.

On 2/19/2021 at 12:33 PM, AryasMum said:

Like you, I despise Christmas and tiny troll Paul, but I have one correction.  Eight months pregnant Christmas repeatedly slammed her car into her baby daddy’s mistress’s empty car - which is still a crazy thing to do. 

I've said it before . . . Big Brother doesn’t look for sane people. Occasionally, we get a Kaycee, but I’m thinking that’s rare.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Jobiska said:

Maybe people complained because of the real meaning of Amber Alert being for a child abduction, which indeed is much more serious than....this show.

I wondered if that was what happened as well. 

9 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

I've said it before . . . Big Brother doesn’t look for sane people. Occasionally, we get a Kaycee, but I’m thinking that’s rare.

Kaycee was running around maskless throughout the pandemic so I'm not sure she's that sane lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

You know that inside Josh is so happy he finally has a Challenge nemesis after all those seasons of trying to force Wes into it.  And at least Devin will have fun with it. Wes clearly did not care. Also I'm stunned that Nany and Josh had all their totems early and still couldn't figure out the puzzle. What were they doing with that extra time?

Devin's game was really bad this week. Wow. Gabby should have just gone down.

The curse of Cory strikes again!

Nam and LoLo are too dramatic for me. She's treating their team up as either a full on romantic relationship or a dress rehearsal for one outside of the show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaycee was running around maskless throughout the pandemic so I'm not sure she's that sane lol.

Yeah, I think Kaycee is in the right company, because I believe she's just as crazy and devious as the rest of the BB folks; she just hides it better.

1 hour ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

Also I'm stunned that Nany and Josh had all their totems early and still couldn't figure out the puzzle. What were they doing with that extra time?

They were legit trying to use Nany's supervision to see the puzzle key from their station instead of taking the 30 seconds to run over to it like everyone else did. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12810157

• Love 2

Not sure if this is a spoiler...

So I’ve been watching small Amber’s reaction videos on YouTube, specifically because Big T was in a couple of them. Amber mentioned in her video of this episode that if Devin and Gabby didn’t agree on who to send in, they would have automatically been sent down. 🤔

• Useful 1