Type keyword(s) to search

Junior Bake Off Season 6

• Start Topic

I agree about Liam. I understand people liking his cheeky personality, but he's never been a favorite of mine.

I wonder about the lower age limit on this show, I think 10 might be a little too young. I'd like to see them change it to a minimum of 12 years old.

• Love 1

@jpgr, yeah, the youngest ones kind of seem like fodder for being the first to go. They do appear to be having a good time, but their bakes are almost all failures. 

In the "favorite artist" episode, I was shocked that so many of the kids picked Andy Warhol! I hope that's because they thought it would be the easiest to recreate and not because that is truly their favorite painting.

I can't stand Liam on Bake Off: The Professionals, either. It's like he thinks he is way more amusing and charming than he actually is, and people like that bug me. 

• Love 1
On 1/14/2021 at 11:51 AM, TVbitch said:

The kids are delightful as always, but I'm sorry, I will never accept Liam as a professional judge! The new female judge is okay. 

Where are you watching this?  I'd love to see it.