Type keyword(s) to search

The Great North - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
26 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Wouldn't Lone Moose have a driving school? I had to get so many hours before the driving test. 

She mentions taking Driver's Ed several times.

26 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

The abominable snowman walked behind the car when Judy was with Alanis!

Yep, caught it. Going back to Welcome to Miami to try to spot the Yeti there.

EDIT: Oh they hid him well in this one. He's way in the background walking through the driveway just after Moon ambushes Jerry.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Galileo908 said:

She mentions taking Driver's Ed several times.

No, that's the class. What I meant was you actually go out driving with an instructor for so many hours. The cars have decals on them so you know. 

29 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Do we have two more again tonight?

Yes.

Look Who's Squawking:

Boat: Confessions of a Shipaholic 

Wolfs Shirt: Toots! I did it again!

"I like beagles, which are dog eagles, but Toby can go to hell." Yay, an ep about Toby! And he has a family! And man, Moon really is a good tracker. And don't bend over when a wild animal is angry.

Of course Wolf thinks of the adventure lie Three Men and a Baby, where he's the Danson while Beef and Moon have "Selleck and Gutte vibes."

I loved the neat turn of the trope of tarot cards always showing the Death card. This time ALL the cards were Death!

Am I The Ice Hole?

Boat: Hungry Hungry Shippo

Wolf's Shirt: My Fart Will Go On

Bonesy being made of actual bones definitely tracks for Lone Moose. I liked all the Bonesy schemes, and it was really sweet that the rest of the family did it to Ham (and that Ham saw it coming!)

Loved Honeybee's nightmare with the eye guy. I pictured the guy from Power Rangers, but the one she dreams of was way creepier.

I like how Moon and Louise Belcher both say 'mother' or 'father' when they're trying to act all innocent.

This was a little too sitcommy for me. Moon is a child. Just because you know a lot about animals doesn't mean you're big or strong enough to handle an eagle. Beef was also equally dumb with the eagle behind him. Beef not knowing wildlife safety just is ooc for me. 

The whole Ham plot was just silly. 

The yeti was behind the pickup!

1 hour ago, Galileo908 said:

This time ALL the cards were Death!

There's only one death card in the pack though. 

I liked the second one a lot better. You get a good school prank and Beef ice fishing. I liked all their antics from the past. Honeybee not talking isn't going to work. I can sit while someone else is talking, but then I'll start eventually. 

Actually, it would be Leia, Honeybee. Come on. That's a bad miss. 

Sorry, it's soup week.