Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Policy

Spoiler Policy:

Please don't spoil elements beyond the episode thread you are posting in. For example don't put things about the last episode in the first episode and don't put stuff about episode 15 in the thread for episode 14 without spoiler tags.

Also note in character threads spoilers don't need to be tagged. Consider character threads open season on spoilers so read at your own risk!

• Love 1

@indeed we like to keep the episode topics spoiler free (you can totally discuss future things btw, just tag them as spoilers) so that people watching the show for the first time on Netfix etc. can still join in the conversation. 

Lisin, just so i get this right. In the episode topics we can talk about the ep and what has gone previously but not what will happen in future eps ?

So say Season 1 ep 5 Small Worlds aside from chatting about that ep we can refer to something in ep 1/2/3/4 of Season One but if we want to add something about ep 8 put it in spoilers tags

I haven't posted since this went up because I'm confused.  I don't understand how not to spoil a show that has been off the air for three years and only has a catalogue of fewer than 50 episodes.

I just....don't understand.

It's like the removal of our posts about Doctor Who episodes like "Tooth and Claw" to the Doctor Who thread even though they were entirely applicable to Torchwood.

I just don't see how this rule can work for Torchwood -- so I'm not posting rather than be in violation.

We want people watching Torchwood for the first time to be able to enjoy these threads also. So, in a thread about a SPECIFIC episode, please try and only talk about knowledge one would have about the show at that point in time. It's not there to limit anyone's discussion, but to allow new voices to be heard that are watching the show with fresh eyes.

Now, spoil away in any other thread. There can be threads about certain events, relationships, characters, etc. and the entire Torchwood/Doctor Who/K9 and Friends universe can be discussed with no reservations.

This way re-watchers and first time viewers can share threads and have a place to talk about the show without fear of the newbies getting spoiled.

I moved the Doctor Who discussion because it was about Doctor Who. There was a link left here, so people in both forums could discuss the episode.

If anyone wants to talk in more detail about it, PM me or continue the discussion here.

• Love 1

We want people watching Torchwood for the first time to be able to enjoy these threads also. So, in a thread about a SPECIFIC episode, please try and only talk about knowledge one would have about the show at that point in time. It's not there to limit anyone's discussion, but to allow new voices to be heard that are watching the show with fresh eyes.

Now, spoil away in any other thread. There can be threads about certain events, relationships, characters, etc. and the entire Torchwood/Doctor Who/K9 and Friends universe can be discussed with no reservations.

This way re-watchers and first time viewers can share threads and have a place to talk about the show without fear of the newbies getting spoiled.

I moved the Doctor Who discussion because it was about Doctor Who. There was a link left here, so people in both forums could discuss the episode.

If anyone wants to talk in more detail about it, PM me or continue the discussion here.

Thanks for clarifying how you want us to discuss the eps.

Sorry but i'm really bad at computer stuff so PM isn't something i have done before. Can we discuss Doctor Who eps that directly affect Torchwood  here ? Or do we have to go over to the Doctor Who topic ?

Like the canary Wharf eps since Ianto was there. The Year That Wasn't because of Jack and he mentions his Team. When the earth got moved since Gwen and Ianto are in the eps in the Hub working for Torchwood. Not as an ep discussion but as some sort of overall crossover topic.