Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: The Hardest Part of Being Queen

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

I'm enjoying this season so far. The show has done a good job of ramping up the Yavalla threat, episode by episode. Now it looks like the Outpost is going to be overrun by the infected soon.

I thought there were a lot of great scenes with good acting, especially by Georgia May Foote as Falista - both her scene with Gwynn and her scene with Tobin. However, I have a bad feeling about her fate. I hope she survives this season.

I have not been a Gwynn fan since Season 1, but she's slowly winning me over this season.

I really like Wren. I used to find Janzo annoying, but I like him now. The two of them are cute as a couple. Hmm... I can't wait to meet Zed's brother. Also, I liked how Janzo exposed the phony cure peddler.

I don't have a problem with Garret and Talon being a couple. After a rocky start in S1 when he came across as deceptive and callous, Garret has been behaving rather nobly this season. And he finally declared his feelings for Talon. Plus, I like his friendship with Tobin.

I love Talon the most still.  I can't wait to see what happens on the Plain of Ashes and to find out about the Black Kinj and her father.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I'm rewatching The Outpost and noticed a blooper near the end when Talon, Zed and Wren leave for the Plane of Ashes. Zed goes through the portal first, followed by Wren. Talon says goodbye to Garret with the camera view changing repeatedly between showing each of their faces. During one of these cuts we can see Wren standing next to Janzo and Gwynn.

screenshot.thumb.jpg.4b1a0d9c35ae415274d49a4c04ab5f8c.jpg