Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Dance Dance Revolution

• Start Topic

Oh that cougar Monique...should've known she'd be slumming with a dancer.    But Caleb, if you're hooking up with Monique, why not threaten to expose the affair to get out of rooming with Nabil.    Wonder if Monique slept with Caleb's father as well.   This show is messy enough to go there. 

Speaking of Nabil, too funny that Naveah pulled a 360 and wants to make out with the guy that creeps her out.    Messy, messy show.

I love too how every dancer seems to be having nightmares about Cassie or the dance class in general.

Edited by Meedis
  • Love 2

I could not believe that Neveah mouthed off to Ramon during rehearsal. Don't get me wrong - all the negative things that people have been saying about Ramon is true. He's a pompous jackass who is making a grossly inappropriate ballet glorifying a serial killer in response to a student being in a coma and his sexist instructions to the female students were gross. But choreographers like Ramon are like the asshole writers/directors who treat actors like moving props for their vision. I'm not excusing his behavior or his attitude at all, but students do not get to pipe up like that with unsolicited opinions during rehearsal with a renowned choreographer.

Ramon told Delia that he can't go back to Paris, which supports my theory that he is the one in the picture with Cassie.

Speaking of inappropriate, Monique is sleeping with Caleb? UGH.

I know I'm not supposed to judge Oren for his eating disorder, but eating in the bathroom just grossed me out. I get that he's hiding his binging but dude, you're eating in front of a toilet. GROSS.

I haven't liked the lock guy since he was introduced and seeing his music performance didn't help, but I totally cracked up when he gave Bette mints instead of the drugs she asked for.

HA, I was right! Ramon was the person in the photo with Cassie! Sad that Delia is willing to put up with his cheating ass because she got good reviews for her performance. Also sad that once Bette figured out Oren had been hooking up with Shane, her response was to threaten Shane and then have sex with Oren on Shane's bed. GURL, that doesn't erase the fact that your boyfriend cheated on you. And threatening the guy who is your dance partner and therefore responsible for picking you up and making sure you land safely is not a great idea. 

Ramon is wrong about audiences falling asleep if they do Sleeping Beauty. Audiences love classical ballets and story ballets.

When Nabil found the hoodie that the killer left on the roof, I almost started laughing because I watched Pretty Little Liars and everyone knows you should be afraid when A mocks you by leaving stuff like that for you to find. I did actually laugh out loud when Ramon announced that everyone in the new version of his ballet would be wearing hoodies. An army of dancing As! And Ramon is already getting anonymous threatening texts!

But that does leave us with the question of who is A? Unless Ramon has a split personality and is somehow texting himself threatening messages, there’s someone else who’s known about his relationship with Cassie since the show started. And I highly doubt that Ramon is the one who left the hoodie on the roof at Cassie’s makeshift memorial. Not only would that be dumb for him to do but there’s no way he could have just wandered into the student dorm without being seen  

Unfortunately, the reactions from Monique and Topher were not surprising. As we've seen in the real world, toxic assholes like Ramon get protected instead of fired. Instead of using the photo of Cassie and Ramon as protection for her career, I wish Neveah had posted it online, sent it to the press, and given it to the police. I mean, if you really want to be rid of his stank ass, that's far more effective than refusing to dance during rehearsal.

My nitpick/question is about June’s situation. Originally Bette said she would steal letterhead from her dad’s law firm so that June would appear to have a lawyer. Bette’s dad has not been around at all (I’m assuming he’s Out of Town as parents on shows like Pretty Little Liars often are). So after using her dad’s letterhead to get June a temporary reprieve from having to go to New York, how did they get June an actual lawyer? Especially since June doesn’t have any money to pay a lawyer!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1