Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Day Twenty-Two

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Starvation becomes a very real possibility for the weakened girls. Martha could spare them from that fate, but it would require a sacrifice she’s not prepared to make. Flashbacks take us into her past, revealing the childhood trauma that’s made it hard for Martha to grow up and rise to difficult challenges. Leah’s paranoia about the island escalates to a fever pitch.

I had pretty much come to the conclusion that Nora was the second because we hadn't seen her story and she was least likely.  

But my biggest takeaway was EWWW on the Toni and Shelby sex.  Not because of girl on girl action but because of unbathed person on unbathed person action.  No brushed teeth.  Peeing and shitting with no toilet paper or cleaning facilities.  Gross gross gross.

• LOL 1
On 1/30/2022 at 5:00 AM, munchiewoman said:

But my biggest takeaway was EWWW on the Toni and Shelby sex.  Not because of girl on girl action but because of unbathed person on unbathed person action.  No brushed teeth.  Peeing and shitting with no toilet paper or cleaning facilities.  Gross gross gross.

Well they have the sea right in front of them - sometimes even around them. I think they bath and probably also pee into the sea. And Shelby is cleaning her teeth two times a day, as we have learned. Fatin has her brush and the others, like Dot showed, clean them with sand. 

I am more wondering why they remain at the sandy beach for more than two weeks, the whole day long in the brightest sun.   

• Love 1