Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Day Seven

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

When one of the castaways goes missing, a search party heads out to find her. We learn more about Fatin’s past, which isn’t exactly the glamorous thrill ride the others thought it was. At the end of their exhausting day, the girls make a shocking discovery that stokes Leah’s doubts about the island.

• Love 1

Fatin’s parents are pathetic. Her mother pushes Fatin to the breaking point with her music, and her dad is an Anthony Weiner sending pics of his junk to women. Oh, and his other hobby is blowing money on Rolexes. It wasn’t smart of Fatin to send that picture to Dad’s contacts, but it’s not her fault the picture exists. Her dad demands respect from her? 🖕🏻

• Love 10

Yes Fatima's parents are a hot mess.   Fatima has definitely moved up the ranks among my favorite characters.    It was nice to see some of her layers peeling off and showing she's more than just a party, have a good time girl.

• Love 4

Don't air your dirty laundry in public, kids.

On 6/2/2021 at 6:36 AM, LittleIggy said:

Fatin’s parents are pathetic. Her mother pushes Fatin to the breaking point with her music, and her dad is an Anthony Weiner sending pics of his junk to women. Oh, and his other hobby is blowing money on Rolexes. It wasn’t smart of Fatin to send that picture to Dad’s contacts, but it’s not her fault the picture exists. Her dad demands respect from her? 🖕🏻

No respect for that dude. But it was her mother I really loathed. Now, if it were her Fatin wanted to hurt, that I get.

I was incredibly relieved that Jeanette's body was gone. After seven days in a shallow grave in the hot sun that thing might have been a health hazard.