Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Cardinal

As Philip investigates the fallout from the last operation, Elizabeth sticks close to home, concerned for her family until she gets a mysterious distress signal. Meanwhile, a walk-in arrives at the Rezidentura - providing both Nina and Stan with unique opportunities.

Martha in her curlers and bathrobe is something I never knew I always wanted.

Stan has become the Jennings best reference.   That is both wonderful and sad.  Elizabeth and Philips ideas for ideal bachelor parties was very telling and kinda funny.

Nina's matter of fact description of her seduction of Stan was kinda chilling and also kinda sad.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Elizabeth and Philips ideas for ideal bachelor parties was very telling and kinda funny.

That always cracks me up. Elizabeth's forever trying to sell people on "Europe" as they place they should be trying to go and it never works. Especially not with this group that was totally not asking for that.

I also remember this is the ep where Stan makes a comment about the clock in their office being like his grandmother's. It's one of those weird moments where it seems somehow important or threatening but it's actually just random. 

• Love 2