Type keyword(s) to search

Beyond Being Undone

• Start Topic

I am hoping TPTB have taken note of my HELLA-NO vote but I’m not counting on it.

If a second season happens, I can see a couple of potential plot lines;

• Henry goes off the rails, displaying traits that frighten Grace, causing her to walk around New York in the dark in ridiculously gorgeous and expensive coats.
  • Franklin goes off the rails, frightening Grace, causing her to walk around New York in the dark in ridiculously gorgeous and expensive coats.
  • Sylvia and Grace realize their deep love for each other, and have a wonderful affair until Grace sees Sylvia talking to the detective, causing her to walk New York in the dark in ridiculously gorgeous and expensive coats.

Any other ideas? 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, saoirse said:

I am hoping TPTB have taken note of my HELLA-NO vote but I’m not counting on it.

If a second season happens, I can see a couple of potential plot lines;

• Henry goes off the rails, displaying traits that frighten Grace, causing her to walk around New York in the dark in ridiculously gorgeous and expensive coats.
  • Franklin goes off the rails, frightening Grace, causing her to walk around New York in the dark in ridiculously gorgeous and expensive coats.
  • Sylvia and Grace realize their deep love for each other, and have a wonderful affair until Grace sees Sylvia talking to the detective, causing her to walk New York in the dark in ridiculously gorgeous and expensive coats.

Any other ideas? 

I vote for all three.

More coats the better!

Edited by carrps
  • LOL 1

Season 2 - You Should've Known It's Gonna Happen

Jonathan's trial continues after a brief confinement in a mental facility where he charms everyone.  The courtroom turns into a virtual muck-fest. Everybody gets thrown under the bus including the kids. After the acquittal Grace starts questioning her belief in his guilt, much to the disgust of her father who finally cuts her off and changes his will, leaving most of his estate to the art gallery and Henry. Ultimately the bench seat is named after him.

Grace ends up homeless, forever wandering the streets with a shopping cart and wearing ratty-looking coats.

• LOL 6