Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Tell Me That It Isn't True

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Xander, Ralen, and Jett finally return to Earth, only to find it completely devoid of life with the exception being a mysterious and amnesic Jax. Now they will need to work together to unravel the strange mysteries of this surreal world.

Airdate: November 29, 2020

Wow! No wonder Zazie's wardrobe changed. Zazie must be the most dedicated person in the universe trying to teach that Bloom something. It must have been years from the time Zazie snuck over and put a baby in Jax, until Bloom finally reached Jax size.

Bloom seems to have perfect control of her portals including time, space, and universe selection. She is going back to spy on Jax's life.

14 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Zazie must be the most dedicated person in the universe trying to teach that Bloom something.

And making Bloom Mac and Cheese for breakfast every day.

I was calling this episode "Revenge of the shrooms" until they showed Jax and Bloom doing different things and I realized that Bloom was Bloom.

I think Zazie's plan was about the best idea anyone has had on this show (a low bar I know). Too bad Tierney sabotaged it by dragging in Bloom's mom's dysfunctional relationships. What show has Tierney been watching?